Divine Restoration in Families.
For every parent who longs for recovery and prosperity in the family.
Many of us go through a process of liberation and restoration as adults. However, that does not always mean that you then know how to manage things in the right direction in your own family. We offer this new training to support you as a parent or educator in your upbringing. You can learn how to create an optimal environment for your child. This way you can prevent your child from inadvertently incurring trauma.
Working towards divine restoration within families through sound education (with Biblical principles), conversations with other parents and by reflecting on your own actions and becoming aware of them.
(Step)parents, caregivers/educators of children in the age category from unborn to 21 years old who together form a family.
Attention is also paid to blended and single families.
The training starts with a minimum of 15 participants.
- The four basic dimensions of parenting (providing support, instructing, exercising control and setting boundaries).
- Developmental phases and tasks of the child and parenting tasks of the parent/caregiver.
- Communication patterns in the family.
- Own family of origin (patterns) & personality, identity of the parent/carer.
- “If you leave stones in the road, your children will trip over them.”
- Family types and parenting styles.
- Influence of major life events in a child’s sensitive/responsive parenting.
- Creating Divine Bonds.
- Connecting with God and with each other.
Form and content:
During the training we alternate theory with discussion groups in which you work on assignments together with other parents.
Jo-Ann Pouwelse and Melissa Accord
Saturday, August 28, 2021
Saturday September 11, 2021
Saturday September 25, 2021
Saturday 9 October 2021
Time: 13.00 – 17.00 hrs
Costs: € 65 for couples € 110
Language: This training will be taught only in Dutch.